Terms of Service
Last updated: 9.3.23
Welcome to FRNZX Ltd. (the “FRNZX”) terms of service (the “Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully as they govern your use on our platform and any other ancillary service (the “Platform”), including any other service that the Company (as defined below) gives. By using or accessing the Platform, the applicant is deemed to agree to be bound by and accept these Terms, as set out below. The Platform is owned and operated by FRNZX Ltd., a company incorporated in Israel (the “Company” or “We”). These Terms are a binding agreement between the Company and the applicant (respectively, the “Agreement” and the “Applicant”); if you do not agree to these Terms, please don’t access our Platform or use our Services.
1. The Company gathers and analyzes information from various sources, such as public information from blockchain networks, open banking data aggregators (for financial institutions and/or other financial services), and information from free or subscription Databases (sanctions lists, PEP lists, adverse media DBs) (the “Information”), in order to discover and/or verify Applicant’s trail and source of funds on behalf and as per the request of the Financial Institution (FRNZX customers) authorized by the Applicants to collect such information for the said purpose. The Company may or may not, as per the request of the Financial Institution, provide information regarding risk indicators and red flags related to the Applicant’s trail and source of funds, in any form, including a summary report (the “Services”).
2. The Company, in accordance with the Applicant’s request, will gather, process and analyze the Information, together with the “Applicant’s Information” (as defined below), for the purpose of executing an analysis on behalf of the Financial Institution.
3. As a prerequisite to using the Company’s Services, the Applicant shall set up an account (the “Applicant Account”). The Applicant is the sole authorized user of the Applicant Account, and it is the Applicant’s responsibility to ensure the secrecy and confidentiality of the link and/or password provided and for all activities that transpire on or within the account.
4. The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept the Applicant registration request for an Applicant Account at its sole discretion. To the greatest extent permitted by law, if We have reasonable suspicion the Applicant breached these Terms, any other agreements between the parties, or any applicable law, regulation, regulatory order or court order, We reserve the right at any time and at our sole discretion, to terminate, suspend, block, restrict, limit, or otherwise change the existing rights of access to the Applicant Account.
5. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, for any reason, to stop supporting the Services or part of the Services at any time, either permanently or temporarily. The Applicant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Company is under no obligation to compensate the Applicant for any losses resulting from the cease of Services, whether such closure was voluntary or involuntary.
6. The Applicant is solely responsible for all the activities incurred under the Applicant Account. Accordingly, the Applicant must notify the Company immediately if there is any suspicion that the Applicant Account has been accessed by a third party.
7. While using the Company’s Services, the Applicant will be asked to submit and/or upload and/or transfer to the Platform documents and/or required details such as cryptocurrency portfolio, wallet information, API access for certain accounts and any other details that may be required for the provision of Services (the “Applicant’s Information”). Supplying such required documents and/or details is essential for the performance of the Services.
8. By entering into this Agreement and using the Company’s Services, the Applicant undertakes that the continued Applicant’s Information provided to the Company throughout the Services is authentic, accurate, complete, and true to the best of his/her knowledge. The Applicant is solely responsible for all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of the Services, and it is hereby clarified that giving false and/or inaccurate information or using the Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and any other procedures and remedies prescribed by law. The Applicant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from failure to comply with this Agreement.
9. The Company will perform its best efforts to ensure that third-party information service providers with whom the Company will cooperate in order to collect the information relating to the Applicant will comply with best data managing and security standards. However, the Company cannot guarantee such content’s accuracy, integrity, or quality and is dependent on third parties to supply accurate information regarding the Applicant. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, the Applicant may be exposed to errors or omissions in the content and/or any loss or damage resulting from the use of any content provided or otherwise made available to the Company during the Services.
10. While using the Services, the Company will collect and/or process and/or use and/or transfer the Applicant’s Information for the following purposes: (i) providing the Services; (ii) compliance with any legal process; and (iii) protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of the Company, the Applicants, and the public. The Company may also collect and/or process and/or use non-personal data to enhance the performance of its Platform and/or Services.
It is hereby clarified that by approving these Terms and by using the Services, the Applicant hereby gives the expressed consent to the Company to make any of the foregoing uses.
11. The Company disclaims any liability regarding the consequences related to the transfer of the Applicant’s Information or any processed report and/or analysis thereof to the Financial Institution, including the transfer of any information by the Financial Institution to third parties.
12. Without derogating from any provisions of these Terms, the Applicant agree not to make use of the Services for the purpose of: violate any applicable law or regulation; reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to in the Services, or to obtain any information from the Services using any method not approved in writing by the Company; design or assist in designing cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software to modify or interfere with the Services; institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including distribution of a virus, attacks upon the Services that prevent access to or use; transmit unauthorized communications, including junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote malware, spyware and downloadable items; harass, abuse, or harm any another person or group; make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person; You shall not copy, modify or distribute rights or content from Company’s rights or use any method to copy or distribute the content of the Services except as specifically allowed in this Terms.
13. It is hereby clarified that the Company reserves the right to refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, We reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate this Agreement.
14. In its sole discretion, the Company has the right to maintain, modify and/or update the Services, including, without limitation, the Platform, and such maintenance, modifications and/or updates may affect the Services.
15. The Company is the sole owner of all rights, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to or included within the Services, as well as the Platform (the “Rights”). For the avoidance of doubt, and to the greatest extent permitted at law, the Rights include all Rights in respect of all graphics, design, systems, code, logos, text elements, images, and all other elements included in and deriving.
16. As Applicant, you may terminate or cancel your Applicant Account via [email protected].
17. The Company may, at its sole discretion and without any prior notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit the Applicant Account, without limitation, in the following events:(i) breach or violation of this Agreement; (ii) unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems; (iii) requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies; (iv) Applicant’s fraudulent or illegal activities; and (v) the nonpayment of the fees. The Company shall not be liable to the Applicant and any third party regarding its activities under this section.
18. As an Applicant, you hereby consent to the collection and use of the information provided, including the transfer, process, or use by the Company and/or our subsidiaries and affiliates.
Disclaimer of Warranties
20. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, JOINT-VENTURES, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES/HACKERS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE APPLICANT HEREBY AGREES THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT IN ITS SOLE RISK.
21. The Applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Services use is at its sole and exclusive risk and that the Applicant’s Information provided to the Company will be processed, analyzed, and transferred to the relevant Financial Institution. The Applicant further acknowledges and agrees that the Company has no control and has no liability as to the use of the Applicant’s Information by the Financial Institution, including but not limited to, the effect it might have on the Financial Institution’s engagement with the Applicant.
Limitation of Liability
22. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Company, including any employees, affiliates, service providers, contractors, or agents, shall not be liable for any damages that may occur to the Applicant because of the use of the Services, even if a Company or a representative has been notified in any manner of the possibility of any such damage. This section applies to all claims by the Applicant, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of goodwill, lost profits or revenues, consequential, indirect, special exemplary or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind, whether such claims are direct or indirect and whether such claims are alleged to be from the use of the Services, or the Applicant interaction with any third-party.
The Company’s maximum liability arising from direct damages incurred to the Applicant due to the Company’s negligence shall not exceed the cap of USD 10,000.
23. The Applicant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors harmless against third party’s claims or demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to (i) the Applicant use or misuse of the Services; or (ii) your breach of this Agreement.
24. The Services contain links to third-party websites or services (“Third-Party Websites”). The Company does not control the availability and content of those Third-Party Websites and their services. Any concerns regarding any such Third-Party Websites should be directed to such Third-party Websites.
25. The Company makes no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods and/or services provided by any Third-Party Website, even if linked to the Services. The Company shall not be liable for any claim relating to any Third-Party Website content, goods and/or services.
26. The Applicant agrees that the Services may feature advertisements from third parties. However, the Company is not responsible for the actions of third parties who advertise on the Website or for the content of such advertisements. The Applicant’s interactions with such advertisers are agreements between the Applicant and them. The Company has no responsibility or liability for such interactions and is not a party to any transaction resulting from such interactions between the Applicant and an advertiser.
27. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding between the Company and the Applicant regarding the Services. These Terms supersede and replace all prior oral or written understandings or agreements regarding the Services between the Company and the Applicant.
28. The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notice. It is the Applicant’s responsibility to periodically check this page for any such modification, revision, or amendment. Any changes made are assumed to have been accepted by the Applicant’s continued use of the Services.
30. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
31. For more information, please contact: [email protected] / +972-3-571-1544